The scarecrow trail is back … so get your thinking caps on and come up with the craziest, most imaginative designs you can.
Thank you to Mouldsworth and Manley Parish Councils for their generous support. This year residents of Ashton Hayes, Mouldsworth and Manley parishes are invited to submit entries. Let’s make it the biggest and best yet.
This year’s theme is “Children’s Literary Characters“.
- All completed registrations must be received by the end of Sunday 31st May 2020.
- All displays must be complete and on show by the end of Sunday 5th July 2020.
- Judging will take place on Saturday 11th July 2020, with winners announced that evening.
- Displays can remain on show but must be removed by Friday 31st July 2020.
How to Enter
- Complete the registration form by the end of May – Registration Form
- Design and build your scarecrow display
- Place your display on show in a prominent place within your property boundary by 5th July
- Enjoy the comments from admirers!
If you do not live within the participating parishes please do not visit them to view the trail. Local residents are all following social distancing rigorously and additional visitors at this time would pose too great a risk to the local population. Pictures of each display will be taken and added to the website/social media. We thank you for your understanding.