This dashboard contains links to local data, information, help and support for COVID-19.
Bridging the Gap
Whether you want to know about the service itself or to volunteer for it please contact the shop directly:
Tel: 01829 759023
Emotional Support Services
St Johns Church, Timebank and Bridging the Gap are providing emotional support services to residents. If you feel in need of such support or would be interested in being a volunteer please contact Aileen or Sally about these services.
Other Services and Getting Help
We may be able to provide some other services, such as dog walking, for people who are self isolating or are unwell. If you, or someone you know, is interested and might need support with something not referred to here please contact Aileen or Sally.
CWaC and National Information
Local and UK COVID-19 Data
Use the links below to view up to date local data on COVID-19.
CWaC will be in Tier 2 from 2nd December. Full details of the restrictions are here.
Help and Support
The links below provide a range of useful information and advice.
- For more information on the flu vaccination and who is eligible, please visit: nhs.uk/fluvaccine
- Local NHS Mental health and wellbeing
- National NHS Mental health & wellbeing
- Healthwatch Mental health and support
- CWaC Mental Health Support
- Health Advice (Symptoms and Testing)
- How to get help from CWaC
- Staying safe online
- CWaC Services updates
- Face Coverings Video
- Safe disposal of face coverings video
- Inspire Cheshire West
- £500 Test and Trace support payment for people during their period of self-isolation. This is available until 31 January 2021. More about the support payments.
- As all of the Council’s Community Response Fund has now been distributed, the crowdfunding platform Spacehive is being used to provide further opportunities for community initiatives to access funding, with the Council making a £50,000 contribution to kickstart the pot. More about the crowdfunding platform and how others can donate
- Healthwatch Cheshire is carrying out a survey about health, care and wellbeing. Take part in the survey