The aim of the community plan is to increase short-term community resilience in response to an emergency occurring in the local area.
- To enable the community to respond effectively to an emergency that occurs within the local area.
- To identify resources and key contacts within the community that can assist the emergency services and local authority in the response to an emergency.
- To identify hazards and possible communication measures within the community.
- To identify vulnerable people within the community
The community resilience plan consists of three sections:
- Section 1 – A Guide for Residents
- Section 2 – The Key Personnel Operational Guide
- Section 3 – Supplementary and Reference Material
- The three sections taken together form the entire plan.
To contact us about the resilience plan please complete the form below.